Dimensions: 5'10" x 20.38" x 2.5" x 34 L
The Gremlin was made to get you excited about surfing on the days that are less-than-epic, and also to give you a taste of FunFormance that will get you fired up in any kind of surf.
- The wider outline is complimented by a low entry rocker for easy speed and glide through the weakest, slowest sections, but we left curve through the tail rocker to keep it performance oriented and add to maneuverability.
- The bottom runs from single to double concave, with a nice bit of Vee running of the tail.
- This makes it a board that paddles easy, gets up and goes fast, and still has a snappy, drivey, high-performance feel to get you the most out of every wave you catch.
- Higher level surfers will want to ride this board as much as 4-6 inches below their height (and find that it actually has a full on high-performance side to it). A more intermediate level surfer will want to stick to something around their height.
- It's also a great transitional board for the more beginner surfer who is ready to take the step away from their longboard (or whatever they have been riding) to a more FUNformance design! Whatever length suits you, it is meant to be ridden wider and thicker then your shortboard.